No Cables Attached
At No Cables Attached, we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service as well as the utmost highest standards of quality. We’ll put the finishing touches on your TV and home theater investment without the hassle and expense associated with other installers.
We’re locally owned and operated and fully insured, and we’re so certain that you’ll be happy with our service that we always offer a one year work guarantee.
Welcome to No Cables Attached!
TV Installation, Speaker Installation, Projector Installation, Remote Control Programming, Pre-Wiring and more.
Wall mount TV installation is our most requested service, and our experienced technicians are able to install your plasma, LED, LCD, and Smart TV in a variety of convenient locations. Whether you want your TV installed on a recessed or angled wall, over your fireplace, or on a patio, we can help.
As part of our TV installation package, we offer a variety of mounts:
- Fixed mount. This is the simplest type of mount, and it has no angle adjustments. The TV screen position will be parallel to the wall, and this option is a good choice if you will be sitting right in front of the TV. A fixed mount is also a good option if your TV will be positioned at the ideal height so that the center of the screen is at eye-level when you are seated.
- Low Profile Tilt/Flat. This mount is a good option for a TV that is positioned above your optimum viewing level, especially for TVs installed high on a wall or above a fireplace.
- Articulating/Full Motion. By adding in a swivel adjustment to your wall mount, you’ll be able to angle your TV to provide for the best possible viewing. This is great for rooms where there are multiple unusual viewing spots.
- Under Cabinet. If you want to install a TV in your kitchen, but have nowhere to put it, an under cabinet mount is a good option. You can hide the TV under the cabinet and swing it out when you’d like to use it.
- Ceiling. There are certain situations in which a wall mount just won’t work, and a ceiling mount could be a good alternative. This is especially true with brick or concrete walls.
We offer retrofit services on our TV installation to make sure your system matches your lifestyle.
Never let home theater installers run an extension cord inside your wall.
Extension Cord Safety
As flat screen TV mounting becomes more and more common, there is an increasing amount of home theater installers who are putting you and your family at risk, sometimes unknowingly. No extension cord is rated or approved to be used inside a wall, per National Electric Code (Article 400.8) published by the National Fire Protection Association. Doing so is a fire hazard and against the law in many jurisdictions.
Some will think, “Well, I have never seen an extension cord start a fire on the outside of the wall. Why would it start a fire on the inside?” Consider this scenario. On a hot summer day standing outside in the open air may feel a bit uncomfortable. But go sit inside a closed parked car. It is burning up.
This is similar to what happens inside a wall. The extension cord generates heat in a confined space, and over time it can get hot enough to melt the cord and then create sparks that can cause a fire. For more info:1) Fast Facts 2) NEC Article 400.8
At No Cables Attached, our goal is to provide you with the ultimate home entertainment experience, and this includes speaker installation. We are an authorized dealer for Denon, Boston Acoustics, Yamaha, Jamo, Klipsch and others, and can help you find the equipment that will meet your home theater needs.
We install speakers in pre-wired locations. We can flush mount speakers in-wall or in-ceiling or surface mount speakers on the outside of your wall. If you are remodeling your home or building for the first time, we’ll run your wiring and will follow-up by installing your equipment.
Are you thinking of adding a projector to your home theater? At No Cables Attached, our projector installation systems can assemble your projector and all video components. Regardless of whether you want your projector placed on the ceiling or wall, we can ensure that it is installed properly.
At No Cables Attached, we are committed to be the best TV, speaker, and projector installation company in the Houston area, and we put our customers first in everything that we do. Call us at 832-554-6039 today to set up your consultation.
Remote Control Programming
Let’s face it, as our TVs are become more high-tech, it is more than likely they are going to require more than one remote to get them turned on and functioning. At times even the simplest tasks with our televisions can be frustrating when you try and figure out which remote is which and which one does what function. Here At No Cables Attached, we put the control back into your hands.
For any of your remote control questions, contact us today to see how we can help make the remote programming process painless.