No Cables Attached
At No Cables Attached, we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service as well as the utmost highest standards of quality. We’ll put the finishing touches on your TV and home theater investment without the hassle and expense associated with other installers.
We’re locally owned and operated and fully insured, and we’re so certain that you’ll be happy with our service that we always offer a one year work guarantee.
At No Cables Attached, we want to make sure that your home theater system is ready to go by the time our work is done, so we also offer some other important services:
- Low profile A/V component wall shelf installation
- Customer sourced A/V component wall shelf installation
- Infrared Repeater System installation
- Remote control programming
Whether we’re installing your TV, projector, or speaker system, there’s a good chance that you’ll need some cables to get all your systems up and running. When we schedule your appointment, we’ll let you know exactly what cables we’ll need. That way, you won’t be surprised by any extra fees. However, we also have cables for purchase, including:
- 10′ and 25’ HDMI Audio/Video Cable
- 12′ Component Video Cable
- 12′ Optical Audio Cable
- 12′ Composite Audio Cable
- 12′ Composite Audio/Video Cable
- 12′ RG6 Coaxial Cable
- 8′ Grounded 3 Prong Right Angle Extension Cord
If you have questions about our other services or what equipment you might need, give us a call.